I like the idea that Schumi is coming back on track, it would be a treat to watch but still a lot that I do not like
1. Ferrari does not have a spare driver or driver development program, where they can bring in/train new drivers for future.
2. They dont have a competitive enough car for this season, so it would be sad.
3. Alonso won’t be there for Valencia, so we wont see the rivalry.
On other side
1. Schumi has never raced Hamilton and it would be nice to see a battle, since both are similarly matched car at this point.
2. With Schumi driving, Ferrari is definitely going to improve, because he knows well where the car is not performing well and what exactly he has to tell mechanics.
Filed under: Uncategorized